Epilepsy Community

Photosensitive Epilepsy

I haven't been diagnosed yet but I have all the symptoms of photosensitive seizure when watching flashing light test on youtube. So I have reason to believe it Is true. I don't want my future licence taken away so I wont say anything. But does anyone have any tips for me?
In photosensitive epilepsy seizures are triggered by flickering or flashing light. Both natural and artificial light can trigger seizure. It is advisable to avoid prolonged watching of television. Take adequate rest and sleep. Not having enough sleep and drinking alcohol can trigger a seizure. A clinical examination and EEG is necessary for correct diagnosis and treatment of your condition. Consult a neurologist. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!