Epilepsy Community

Please suggest...

Dear sir
My daughter age 14 is under treatment of epilepsy.She is under control since last 4 years She had 4 attacks (15/7/05,23/7/05,4/11/05 and last was at 26/12/2005 all attacks was in mid night while sleeping.( found twisting her hands and body tightly for 15 sec. only)
her EEG report say ...Abnormal EEG showing localized epileptiform discharge from Lt parieto-occipital region with frequent generalization
She is taking  LEVROXA 500 (two times)now a days.Our Dr tried oxitol,selzic
She is retarding in her study and got short tempered easily, no friends outside etc
My question is...what should we do ?
Do we stop taking medicine because last attack was 4 years back.? if continu. Her carrier will be ruined.
kindly suggest..
regds
Suraj