Epilepsy Community

What type of seizure did you or someone else have? What were the signs and sympto...

...ms that you or someone else had? What was the outcome? Your experience may help others with the condition or caregivers. - What Are the Warning Signs and Symptoms of Seizures?Signs and symptoms of seizures range from jerking movements in a single extremity to abnormal movements throughout the entire body. Some seizures may cause lip smacking, behaviorisms, staring spells, or other symptoms depending on in which area of the brain the seizure cause originates.Seizures may affect bladder and bowel control, and a person experiencing a seizure often bites his or her own tongue.
I have had 2 seizure episodes. I was semiconscious, talked like a Martian (wife could not understand), and had memory loss and difficulty walking.