Epilepsy Community
is this epilepsy dribbling from mouth or drawling from mouth wet self and hole body shakes and forgets evrything and evrthy lost in learing from year 4 level back down to year 1 level in every thing has to have help go to tolit and get dreesed
It could be.  What you are describing is typical of someone who has just had a seizure & the disorientation period afterwards.   How long is the person you are talking about incoherent or confused?  Anything over 30 minutes should be a concern.  

My mother has epilepsy and I have seen hundreds of seizures of different stages throughout my life and as long as the seizure itself does not last any longer than 10 minutes (usually they last between 2-5 mins, from what I've seen) you should be okay.