Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Community

BODY TWITCHING

HAS ANYONE ON HERE THAT HAS BEEN DX'D WITH EBV HAD SEVERE BODY TWITCHING AT TIMES?  IF SO, WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Hello Mercy,

I get body twitches all over. As a matter of fact, as I write this, I am twitching. I hate this symptom and I HATE EBV!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, just venting!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitching can be due to fibromyalgia, magnesium deficiency or MS. And of course it is common for fibromyalgia to overlap with CFS and vice versa.
Viruses and bacterial infections can also get in your tissues and nerves, not just your blood. It could be possible to have a virus messing with your nerves and causing twitches. Taking some magnesium would be a good idea.
i feel yor pain.. i got dx 20 yrs ago and up till 2 yrs ago  tried  rundown after working out softball ect    twitching  yep    muscle pain and numbness  yep   and they worked me for M.S  ect   only no lumbar pucture   waht was your EBV-VCA  IGG PANEL NUMBER MINE WAS 2197   really high   still  
How can I determine if this is from a virus or bacterial infection.  I have questioned the fact myself and have gone to docs and got all bloodwork.  I am slightly anemic and my sed rate was about 10 points too high at one point last year but now sed rate is normal.  I started getting real sick last year which was a year after having and still having a vaginal type infection.  I have been checked for all STD's and urine cultures only for them to come up with nothing.  I acquired the infection after having a new partner and am worried this could be contributing to alot of my symptoms.  I do feel like something is attacking my nerves, heart, etc with severe twitches throughout body (even vagina) which made me wonder??  Any ideas on this or what else I might can do as far as testing?  How do they determine if a bacteria or virus is in your tissues or nerves?  Thank you for your reply.
Do you think your twitching is due to the EBV?  If so, why?  what are some other symptoms you experience?  Have you been dx'd with anything else?  Do you have any recommendations for the twitching?  Do you ever get it in your heart as well?