Erectile Dysfunction Community

Any danger in using Diovan with Viagra?

I have diabetes type-2
I have been prescribed actos,Glucophage,Diovan,zetia,and simvastatin.
I experience Erectile dysfunction as I am 66 years old.
I have asked for a prescription for ED,and was prescribed Viagra.
As Viagra reduces your blood pressure,and Diovan is used for blood pressure reduction,is there any possibility that
I could go into a very low blood pressure status that could be dangerous?
Thank you
I have a similar problem.What I do is monitor my pressure at home and make sure my pressure is at least 120 (upper number before taking any blood pressure meds. Then I take my viagra 100mg. Then take my Medes the next day.
Instructions for Viagra, Cialis, etc. say not to take w/ BP meds. I'm thinking there are a cpl possibilities. Diovan (Valsartan) is available in different doses (20 mg, 40 mg, etc.), so maybe you could take a lower dose on the day you'll be using Viagra. Or possibly just skip your usual dose that day, then resume the next. However, your Dr. may not agree. I think the best strategy is to ask your Dr. about using these 2 drugs at the same time.  I would think if you just took a lower dose on the day you use Viagra might be acceptable...