Aa
A
A
A
Close
Erectile Dysfunction Community
3.04k Members

Bigger penis?

This has been happening for about 5 years now , been to doctors and because i can get an erection he doesnt want to know, when i get an erection its only the middle of the penis that get hard resulting in the outer part of the penis is soft and the length it 2 inches shorter than it used to be i stoppped smoking 6 weeks ago and stopped drinking 2 years ago, visit the gym 3 times a week and eat good, has anyone come across this before?
1 Responses
1534785 tn?1294084091
have you been using erection pumps? or ever used one? cause it causes this kind of problem. But if not it could be other causes. Does your whole penis eventually get erect? If yeah. then maybe the best thing you should do is let your penis go limp and start all over again being more patient and the blood normally fills in better. If u obtain full erections some times like when asleep, then this is an indication that your physical structures are functionally working and your problem could possibly be psychologically related. Either way, if this has been going on for the last 5 years, and your doctors cant diagnose, i suggest you go see a doctor specialized in men's health or a urologist. A urologist is not only specialized in women and men's urinary system but also in penile and testicular function.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.