Erectile Dysfunction Community

Cialis is not working

I am 66 yrs old and have taken Cialis 60-90 minutes before sexual activity on two separate occasions.Despite both my partner(46) and I being highly aroused, I have failed to achieve an erection both times. Does anybody have a clue as to why this drug is failing me?
Wishbone, if the 20 mg Cialis failed you , then you might try going to the daily 5 mg . It should work for you on a consistent basis.. One thing to remember is that you must take it every day. Now , I need to ask if you have visited a urologist on this matter yet? If not I would suggest you do so..
Because if Cialis and other meds fail to work - there could be valve issues in the penis where they will not  hold the blood to maintain the erection even with heavy arousalment.
have you checked your testosterone??