Erectyl dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation

I'm a healthy male, 52 years old.  I've always had problems with premature ejaculation. I thought it was not really bad, until I found out my wife usually fakes her orgasms.  Recently, I also started developing some erectyl dysfunction.  I can have an erection, but it doesn't last long, so I have to hurry to penetrate my wife.  Once inside her,  I cannot last but a few seconds before ejaculating.  What can I do?  Is there a treatment for these problems?  I've heard that some medications may help delay the ejaculation.  Is it true that pain relievers work for PE?  Please need advice.  Thank You.
I know a couple of girlfriends who tell me that they have had luck with the delayer technique. Look it up on google search for the word zexiest, that is the name of the website.
http://zexiest.com