Erectile Dysfunction Community
3.04k Members
Avatar universal

Genital warts

Im 20 and have contracted genital warts through intercourse ic belive? I have been to the free clinic and they treated me for it but it hasnt gone away. My question iscan i go to a dermotologist and get perscribed the medication ic need or is there another solution? Ic really need help and nobody seems to know.
2 Responses
Avatar universal
You want to go to a doctor of general practice, they would let you know where to go, who to see, and what to take from there. Hopefully a couple more people on here can help more than I can. People on here do care though.
Avatar universal
there are several options, the least expensive is to try a topical solution like Podofilox.  Supposedly it's available at Walgreens drug stores without a prescription.  I bought an identical product for a friend in Mexico for $6.  Aldara prescription cream for warts is ridiculously expensive, so unless you can get it at a huge discount try Podofilox first.  There are other options like freezing them off, etc., but that requires a doctor visit.  
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.