Erectile Dysfunction Community

Genital warts

Im 20 and have contracted genital warts through intercourse ic belive? I have been to the free clinic and they treated me for it but it hasnt gone away. My question iscan i go to a dermotologist and get perscribed the medication ic need or is there another solution? Ic really need help and nobody seems to know.
You want to go to a doctor of general practice, they would let you know where to go, who to see, and what to take from there. Hopefully a couple more people on here can help more than I can. People on here do care though.
there are several options, the least expensive is to try a topical solution like Podofilox.  Supposedly it's available at Walgreens drug stores without a prescription.  I bought an identical product for a friend in Mexico for $6.  Aldara prescription cream for warts is ridiculously expensive, so unless you can get it at a huge discount try Podofilox first.  There are other options like freezing them off, etc., but that requires a doctor visit.