Herbal ED solutions

Hello, I have been experiencing problems with getting and maintaining erections.  
I do not have insurance and cannot afford to see a doctor, plus I prefer not to take pharmaceutical products if I can find a natural solution.  Does anyone know of any herbal remedies that actually work?
Sexual problem or weakness is also known as erectile dysfunction. The causes are many like diabetes, depression, autonomic nervous system problem, excessive alcohol ingestion or tobacco smoking etc. You may need to consult your doctor to see which amongst these causes are responsible for your problem. The commonly prescribed drug by the doctors is sildenafil, which causes erections to be stronger and long lasting. It is not safe to take this drug without doctor’s advise.

There is no herbal drug for the same.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Try looking on www.pegym.com on there ED forum you can get some ideas to try, be warned there are lots of pages to read, you can also try www.earthclinic.com they also have a page on ED well worth a look at, if you can get a soft erection the you could try a **** ring, I have one for those days when it wont get real hard for sex, see I have been down the ED road, DHEA got me back on track WEBMD have a very good page on it, just put DHEA in the on site search box, for a **** ring got mine from www.myhardwear.com watch there 2 vids there intresting.
Good Luck

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community