Erectile Dysfunction Community

How to recover my body after a long term masturbation?

I am a 24 years old single male. I started masturbation since I was 15.  I was masturbating twice a day for three years then when I was 18 I started to masturbate three times a week until now. Now I have poor memory, lack of concentration, lower back pain, and premature ejaculation. My questions are how to recover my body and how to be like I did not masturbate before ( is that possible ?). What is your advise about my problem?  Thank you so much  
Stop masturbation for some time. To do this take the help of abdominal breathing for 10 minutes twice a day. If you do this breathing after or before doing masturbation, you may improve quality of masturbation or inter course. Google abdominal breathing.