Husband with ED

Me and my husband are married for 9 months now. My husband is suffering from erectile dysfunction right since our wedding. It is simply not working out. He takes medicines sometimes, but still he hesitates to do it. in the nights he complain about some pain or illness and tries to stay away from having sex. How should I tackle this situation?
Try to coax him into a chair and allow you to give him a hand job.  Don't be in a hurry, but take it slow and continue whether or not he gets an erection.  Set a time limit of a half-hour, for example, as you stroke his penis with lubrication.  Attempt to get him erect and continue to ejaculation, if possible.  He should not use any drug in this experiment.  This way, the pressure is off him to perform and you both can see if his organs are working or not.  You can attempt this every evening for a week or more, depending upon your progress.  .  
Scroll down further to read few articles related to sexual disorder.They are informative and practical.
I would recommend reading the book "The Potent Male" by Dr. Irwin Goldstein (1995).  It was written some time ago, but it explains how an erection actually works, and gives case studies of couples dealing with the same issue, as well as different causes to ED and some solutions.  There are new solutions as well now.

He probably feels a hit in his pride, or that something is wrong with him cause he "can't perform".  It's a huge blow.  And I hear that women can think it's their fault, that they are not turning their man on, which I didn't even think of until a woman told that to me, so that might not even be occurring to him if you actually have had those thoughts.  But it has nothing to do with you, and probably nothing to do with his mental state either.  Yes, there are cases where nerves and that get the better of us, but in most cases it's a biological/physical issue going on, that is completely out of his control.  You need to discover what the cause of the ED is, as there are different biological/physical causes.
you can purpose super Viagra medication to your husband, it helps him to get an erection in a more simple and convenient way. You can order this medication via a website, but beware of fraudulent site. Here's what I propose: http://www.viagra-cialis-online.net/
As a man who has been in a similar situation,  I would not recommend the approach of Mr YardBull.  For whatever the reason he has ED,  being forced into a sexual situation is not the answer!

Get him to see a doctor by himself. Often this is not actually ED but can be low libido due to a number of reasons such as low testosterone. No ED drugs can make any difference to libido. Libido is a much harder problem to crack as it cannot be fixed with a simple tablet.

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community