Erectile Dysfunction Community

Is low testosterone possible in teenagers who have hit puberty?

Hello, I am 15 and have been going through puberty since I was 12 or so. I have had asthma all my life and have been taking Singulair and Advair for as long as I can remember. For a few months now I have been dealing with some mood swings, which I assume are normal for a male of my age, which can reach stages of anxiety and even depression. I take no drugs relating to these mood swings. I have also recently experience low sexual desires, trouble maintaining an erection, and my getinals are noticeably smaller. I have never participated in sexual acts, do not smoke, drink, or do drugs. I am active regularly, with good cardio and muscle build. Is it possible that I have low testosterone levels despite all of this? If so, what can I do about it?