Erectile Dysfunction Community

Is my ED and premature ejac caused by tight sphincter?

I always suspected my ED was caused by excessive masturbation and a tight sphincter.  I constantly retracted/flexed my penis to induce orgasm and I used to hold back from taking a crap a lot. - I'm lactose intolerant and drank milk products as a kid - this gave me diarrhea and I had to squeeze my sphincter with all I had to hold it back daily while in school for years. For those of you who say it's not partly from excessive masturbstion in my case, I believe you need to reconsider. Please help. Also, the sensitivity of the penis and tightness of the anus is on the left side. My left leg is also more bow legged on that side and my hip on that side seems to be stretched out more because if it. My left buttock muscle is also larger - seemingly because of the bow legged and hip stretch on that side.  The physical mechanics  induce the use of left buttock more.it hard for me to get and maintain an erection, it doesn't get fully hard. It retracts/leans to left, the left side is hypersensitive.  It kind of burns or feels tight in the prostrate analysis area. I've had this problem since I was a young teenager. When I flex my penis it retracts down and to the left.
I understand chiropractor does the alignment of body parts by massage or pressure. You many contact them.  Google anal peripheral prostate massage an abdominal prostate meassage. If you find them useful, you may try these massages.These can be done by yourself.It may help to loosen your spincture.(Sp?)