Erectile Dysfunction Community

Major ED Issues...

So, here's my story in a nutshell. I'm 24, been masturbating since I was 16. Nowadays, I have a lot of trouble maintaining an erection for more than a few minutes, and I ejaculate very fast. Keeping it hard enough just to get penetration is a big issue. Semen leakage plays a part in this too, as within a few seconds of getting hard, a little bit drips out. I've been doing kegel exercies, but I don't think that's going to solve the problem. I've read online that a weak parasympathetic muscle contributes to this (not getting hard enough or for long enough/premature ejaculation), and I'm wondering if anyone can provide any legitimate thoughts as to how to fix this?
It's quite unusual for someone under 40 to have chronic ED. Interent porn is the cause of ED in the vast majority of men in your age range. So, have you been using Porn?
There's nothing wrong with you.  Stop worrying because you're going through what every young mean does.  You will be OK.
I did for awhile, and I'm making it a goal not to get off for awhile in hopes the rest will get it back to where it used to be. Think that'll help?
From your answer, I can't tell if it is a "yes" to Internet porn. We hve seen so many men with this problem, and the "experts" don't have a clue. They don't understand neurobiology of erections, or how Internet porn can alter the brain. So, it's porn, not masturbation that can do this to men. However, if porn is the cause, you have changed your brain - then stopping masturbation is the quicker path to recovery. Stopping porn is a must.

You need to learn about this condition and about others wwho have it, and have healed.

Here's the thread you should look at for porn-induced ED. If you control find - "palpateit", you will see my posts. The first 2 posts have links to presentations and articles about porn-induced ED.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/22-with-porn-induced-erectile-dysfunction/show/469209