Erectile Dysfunction Community

Male fertility

does rosuvastatin cause low sperm count?
Hi IJ, did a quick look around for you and yes there may be some decrease in mobility and count from the drug.
Why are you on this drug?
I'm late to the party to answer (what's new) but I thought I'd reply anyway.

While rosuvastatin has the rare side effect of lowering sperm count, it's not likely.

I hope you are continuing to take it or contacted your doctor if you were wanting to discontinue treatment with it and clearing it with them. Regardless of the specific reason you are on rosuvastatin, it's prescribed for preventing potentially deadly health emergencies and to go off of it without consulting your prescribing doctor is not a good idea.