Erectile Dysfunction Community
3.09k Members
Avatar universal


I have ED and I only masterbate but I am afraid to talk to the doctor because it seems only guys who have sex come forward with this problem

This discussion is related to Prostate Massage.
1 Responses
1340994 tn?1374193977
I worked for a urologist for 7 years.  You are perfectly normal to still take an interest in solving your ED.  You should see a urologist, who can test you for diabetes, thyroid disease, vascular issues.  Erections are an important barometer for men's health, so it's perfectly normal to talk about it.  You want to find a urologist who specializes in ED, because even some urologists are more interested in this than others.  Even doctors can be more shy or less shy about sex topics.  So you could call a urology practice and ask for a doctor who is specializes in ED.

Alternatively you could just see your general practitioner and ask him to check you for common causes of ED, like diabetes, etc.  

One supplement that can be helpful for vascular issues is L-arginine.  

Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.