Erectile Dysfunction Community

Non discolored matching lumps on each side of Penis,what are they?

I really couldnt get an answer the first time i posted this.Lately I have been slightly concerned with not being able to get a full erection or even hold an erection for very long.Im an 18 year old male whose in shape.I use to masterbate for long hours,not rough or anything just for a long time.I couldn't ever figure out why I never got any erections during the day or throughout any other day.Now the only way I can even get the slightest erection is when I'm turned on ,even then it's not fully erect. My main concern though is that there are two lumps on opposite sides of my penis which are the same color as my skin,there not big and have stayed the same size,but I have also notice that sometimes there may be pain on the left side of my penis,and rarely on my right and it feels as if my penis feels numb after the lower bottom half of it.I haven't masterbated in a week,been in the mood,but it seems no better really.Should I be concerned with these lumps on each side,and what could these lumps possibly be?
For your symptoms Peyronie’s disease and Mondor’s disease needs to be ruled out. Peyronie’s disase is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis. These plaques cause the penis to be bent. The disease starts as a small bump or constriction on the shaft of the penis below the skin and then consequently curving of the erect penis occurs. Get an ultrasound and a color Doppler done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I'm suppose to go sometime within two weeks as I called two days ,I forgot to say that there is a slight curve but I've always notice the pain persist all on the left side from the left side of the penis to my groin area.There is also pain in the back of my left leg.Thanks for your help.
*Two days before