Erectile Dysfunction Community

Not a strong erection and for a short while

I am 34 years old and recently married. I have not had sex ever in my life but used to masturbate watching porn 4-5 times a week. My penis head is attached with a thread(tissue) like thing which makes it difficult for the entire skin to come back (partial phimosis). Since the time i am married i tried to have intercourse but coudnt have a strong erection and the erection goes off as and when i penetrate. I also urinate very frequently. I find my wife very beautiful and sexy and her sexual appetite is also more, but I am not able to satisfy her. Please suggest what action to be taken.
I think i am little scared of having intercourse now which would make her feel bad about my manhood
Hi a visit to the family Dr would help a lot , tell him/her what you are going through then you will get the treatment that's needed , take care