Aa
A
A
A
Close
Erectile Dysfunction Community
3.05k Members

PLEASE HELP ME DOC!! Weak frustrating erections!

Hello to everyone, I am a 20 year old male. For the past few months I have been experiencing soft/weak erections. As I remember I used to have very stong erections 3 or 4 years ago, I could even hang 6 clothes hanger on my penis(not kidding). I still get erections tho but not as hard and as lengthy as before. When I have sexual intercourse I do get it, it takes quite a while to get it fired up and only lasts a few minutes. Let me add that I have been SMOKING CIGARETTES heavily for 4 years(never missed a day), I MASTURBATE 3-4 times a day since the age of 12(even after having sex), I AM OVERWEIGHT(red cross BMI is 35) and lastly I had an HIV scare for 6 month(thats how long I had to wait until I could definitely be sure I was negative, so anxiety and depression for 6 months).

My questions:
1. Does SMOKING, OVER MASTURBATING and BEING OVER WEIGHT contribute to this?
2. Is what I am experiencing now permanent?
3. Does circulation and me being a smoker play a part in this?
4. Does kegel exercise really effective?

DOC CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY DILEMMA. OR CAN ANYONE WITH SOUND SCIENTIFICAL AND MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE? OR ANY INFORMATION FOR THAT MATTER IS WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.