A
A
A
Close
Erectile Dysfunction Community
3.05k Members

Pseudo-orgasm poses a problem...

Hi there,

So I've been masturbating for a while now, but recently I've discovered that I can induce orgasm by just clenching my "pee-holding" muscle, if that makes sense. By just tightening the area that usually contracts during orgasm, I can trigger the wave of involuntary contractions typical of an orgasm, and the flood of endorphins as well. However, no ejaculation occurs, I am not satisfied, and I find myself unable to keep at it... to make matters worse, I do it by accident whilst masturbating, so that suddenly I'm finding myself unable to go on and yet frustrated and disappointed in myself. I've also been having trouble during sex lately. I'm on 100mg of sertraline, which my doc says is probably the cause of the dampened libido, but this muscle thing is really tripping me up! Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm finding myself unable to have sex or masturbate, yet my urge to do so has not disappeared!!
1 Responses
139792 tn?1498589250
To align your urge with the action, you may try abdominal breathing. Google abdominal breathing. Breating and groin exercises are helpful in solving sexual health problem.Research and pick techniques which resonate with you.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.