Taking Cialis AND Viagra?

I don't have ED but I was curious if my erections could be stronger. I spoke with my doctor and tried Cialis and Viagra. Since they have much different half-lives, I thought I'd try the following: Taking 10-20 mg Cialis every 2-3 days, then taking 20-40 mg Viagra (generic sildenafil) before sexual activity. My questions isn't whether this is effective - it certainly is. But is there any risk to doing this? I moved so I don't have a doctor right now.
You say you "don't have ED".  In that case, why take any medications?  Let your body respond to situations naturally.  If you use these meds when none is needed, your body may come to rely on them and not be able to respond naturally.

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community