Erectile Dysfunction Community

Teenage impotence

i've been masterbating ever since i could get an erection. Probably starting from 12 years old i've masterbated excessively sometime up to 3 times a day, but i never had a problem till about age 15 or 16. up until probably around age 16 i've been able to get very erect and had no problems in mainting an erection and being able to control when i ejaculated. But from 16 to 22 i've had trouble. I can get an erection but ejaculate in less then 20 seconds of stimulation, this has been an on going problem for over 4 years but it is embarassing and i don't know where to turn to. I also now have trouble concentrating for long periods of time and i am almost positive that my receding hairline is from my extensive masterbation. I've been doing alot of research and it may seen like i may have a hormonal imbalance, hopefully i am not to late to fix this problem, please help any information and where i can talk to a doctor will be appreciated
Stop for a while
Do Kegals 100 per day
dont finish and practice stoping you will get to a point were you wont finish
This would be my advice. My ex had the same problem. He masturbated constantly, and eventually it became a problem when we would try and make love. What was happening is that his penis was used to his hand, so when he penetrated me his penis was not used to that, so he couldn't stay erect.  My advice to you would be to stop masturbating for awhile and see what happens.....
was ur ex able to fix this problem? my problems is not necessarily getting hard but that when hard i ejaculate in less then 20 seconds max
Are u considered overweight? Weight reduction helps to increase testosterone level and increases sexual energy and stamina.  

Also, watch your zinc intake level. with every ejaculation an adult males looses approximately 0.7mg of zinc per ml of semen. Therefore each ejaculation can result in a loss of several mg's of zinc for the adult male. The cumulative effect is a decrease in overall libido if suitable replenishment of zinc is not observed.

In relation to men's sexual health, zinc is very important for testicular health and prostate health. The prostate gland contains more zinc than any other organ in the body. Zinc supplementation has been shown to increase free testosterone levels in the blood which increases libido, reduces fatigue, and improves overall sexual health.

http://www.ourhealthwisdom.com/tip/skin-hair/hair-loss/zinc-prevents-hair-loss
Best advice given here.
i am 15 and also facing this problem.....I have been masterbuting from 3 years...not regularly....what should I do?