Erectile Dysfunction Community

Trimix Dosage

Prostaglandine E1(50mcg) papaverine (30mg) phentolamine (1.5mg)  This is my trimix dosage.  I am told from other forums this is extremely high and should keep me hard for at least 2 hrs. I am suppose to go to 100 units but usually just go to 30-40 units. Still only keeps semi hard for 30 minutes or so and then another hour just fat but flacid. Not sure why such a strong dose does not work.
Hello Sir,

It is important to ascertain exactly who gave you this dosage and how they prescribed it for you. This dosage is within the adequate ranges for this drug, but a re-evaluation by your prescriber might be necessary if it is not working, The dose may not be as strong as you think, and if you're supposed to be taking 100 units, and only taking 40, it is best to be re-evaluated by your physician and check the dosages of each compound, and then start increasing the number of units at your physicians request.

Thanks!
A related discussion, Tri-mix a ure for ED? was started.
A related discussion, trimix was started.
If you were told to go to 100 units and you have only gone to 40, why are you surprised it doesn't work--you're taking less that half the prescribed dose. Everyone is different. If your dose isn't working for you, obviously it's not a strong dose for you--it's a weak dose. You're also not taking Tri-Mix if it only includes PGE1 and phentolamine--it's Bi-Mix. Tri-Mix will also include papaverine, which may be more potent than either of the other agents.
has anyone ever had bleeding from the ear after trimix use. I used it last night and woke up morning with blood on my pillow. this is my third useage at .5
This stuff is the best.  I use .2 and can have the best sex in my life for 3 hours.  It is abnormal, It makes one be able to have sex like a porn star.  This stuff works 9 out of 10 times.  Sometimes have to use .35, only once, have to get the right spot, best solution out there!

At first it was difficult to inject myself.  The Dr. did it first.  I thought, if I can have sex like this, injections are no problem!

I also noticed that a few days after, I could have sex without it, but not no where near as long of a period of time with it.  I have had sex for 30 min straight, and then still had an erection when my cardiovascular system had wore out.

I took a break and got right back at it.  This will go on for up to 3 hours.  Better make sure your partner uses some of those KY natural lubrication ovules that they insert, they are by far the best, or you will hurt your partner bad if not.
I was told by my doctor to work up gradually to 15 units.  I'm at 12 units and only get a half erection.  Some of the posts on here refer to 30, 40 even 100 units.  What's up with my doctor?
My doctor has told me to work up gradually to 15 units of Trimix.  I'm at 12 units, which produces only a half erection.  In other posts on this site I see dosages of 30, 40 and even 100 units mentioned.  Why such a discrepancy in dosages?
I had a robotic prostatectomy February 8, 2010.  Since then, I have tried Viagra and Cialis, the vacuum pump and finally Tri-mix.  My doctor told me to work up gradually to 15 units.  Well, I'm at 15 units.  My erections are still not firm enough for penetration.  Almost, but not quite.  What happens if I go above 15 units?  Are there risks or side-effects that I should be aware of?  Is Trimix ever used in combination with other drugs like Viagra or Cialis?  It's really frustrating to be almost there, but not quite.
I have been using Papaverine 30 / mg injections since May 2010. I have had sporadic  success  with it. I have had priapism 5 times using it . ( dosage amount between .5 and 1 cc ). However lately, I have not been able to get an erection with it at all ! I have used .5 to 1.5 cc and no full erection. Any suggestions  or comments why ?
You can do damage with priapism. You should have been coached on what to do in the event of such an event.. It has happened to me too.
Generally if the erection is not full on,, and not for much more than three hours you will be alright. If it is painful, or uncomfortable and seems like it's not going to subside,, you should use ice-packs on it.. If that doesn't work, go to the emergency room and they will inject another substance in an effort to bring it down..
Hopefully, you have not injured yourself permanently, but doesnt sound too good.
My erections have not been as hard as in the past either,, but I attribute that to other causes as well.
Sorry, addressed my response incorrectly. My comment was for Roy1906.

AND I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYBODY ACTIVLY WATCHING THIS SITE ANYMORE.. THE LAST POST IS FROM MONTHS AGO.
THANKS.