Erectile Dysfunction Community

Viagra and a Penis Ring is it safe?

I am in my mid 40s, I have ED and peyronie disease and I am taking Viagra to help with my erections because staying hard has been a challenge for the last year. It works well and my wife is happy.

Recently I have been curious about using a penis ring in conjunction with Viagra to make my orgasms more intense, however I am slightly worried that this could be dangerous given how Viagra increases blood flow and a ring cuts it off and also... peyronie disease. Is it safe? Or should I just not even bother?

thanks
I think it should be OK - probably better w/ a stretchy one or one that’s adjustable. One of those non-adjustable metal rings could get ‘stuck’ if the erection becomes larger/firmer as a result of trapping the blood at the base & then could become difficult to remove. These should not be left in place longer than 20 - 30 min. Obviously if you feel some pain or discomfort, you should probably remove it right away...