Erectile Dysfunction Community

bisexuality .. ED !

Being bisexual oriented, can cause ED ?!
I had a gay bf for 5 yrs, but we meet maybe once a month and sometimes once every three months due to travelling for each of us .. everything was okk at sex , very hard while playing and having sex ..
After that i decided not to be a gay anymore, as i was attracted also to women , and i got in love with a woman, i was totally erected with her also while bwing in romantic moments, but we broke up ! And now am single !

I tried more than once to have sex with prostitues,, yes i had enjoyed, but am not fully erected or hard while having the sex ! Am not like when i was with the gay bf !

Some notes:
I had lack of vitamin B , and have taking pills for that several months ago
I tried nowadays with this old gay bf, i wasnt erected at all, am now attracted to women, but am not very hard at erection anymore as i was before
My age is 25 now

Please help to explain why am.like that ?!
How can i overcome this situation ?!
i heard that bi people can be intensely sexually attracted to one sex one minute, than have no interest later, and switch attraction of gender.