Aa
A
A
A
Close
Erectile Dysfunction Community
3.08k Members

bisexuality .. ED !

Being bisexual oriented, can cause ED ?!
I had a gay bf for 5 yrs, but we meet maybe once a month and sometimes once every three months due to travelling for each of us .. everything was okk at sex , very hard while playing and having sex ..
After that i decided not to be a gay anymore, as i was attracted also to women , and i got in love with a woman, i was totally erected with her also while bwing in romantic moments, but we broke up ! And now am single !

I tried more than once to have sex with prostitues,, yes i had enjoyed, but am not fully erected or hard while having the sex ! Am not like when i was with the gay bf !

Some notes:
I had lack of vitamin B , and have taking pills for that several months ago
I tried nowadays with this old gay bf, i wasnt erected at all, am now attracted to women, but am not very hard at erection anymore as i was before
My age is 25 now

Please help to explain why am.like that ?!
How can i overcome this situation ?!
1 Responses
i heard that bi people can be intensely sexually attracted to one sex one minute, than have no interest later, and switch attraction of gender.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.