Erectile Dysfunction Community

can't stop masturbating

I cant stop masturbating...I have the urge to masturbate plus I have ED I masturbate to porn....can someone HELP ME how can I stop?
You got addiction to porn. You need serious rewiring of your brain to do this. This causing your erectile dysfunction.
can it be cured and how long? cuz i am getting to know someone and it will be embarrassing :(
Stop watching porno.You employ your self in pleasant and useful activity so that you can stop watching porno. Stopping porno will reduce frequency of masturbation.  Learn abdominal breathing. Google abdominal breathing . practice it  for 5 minutes twice a day. This will strengthen your will power and allow you to reduce masturbation. Google Male Dear exercise and peripheral anal prostate massage. In general you should do exercises affecting your groin area. This will increase blood circulation in groin area   and tone up your sexual system.Best of luck.