levitra is it good or not?

went to see a urologist saturday 19th sept after talking to him he told me that i may need to take a procedure called a penile doppler but in the mean time he prescribed levitra i would like to no if its safe and is there did it worked for you or anybody you know
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
PDE-5 inhibitors (Viagra, Cialis, Levitra) are safe and very effective but results may vary. I've been taking Cialis for over a year with excellent results and no relevant side effects. I also tried Levitra and it worked fine but Cialis is my favorite. Everyone is different, though: some men prefer Levitra, others prefer Cialis or Viagra.
Helpful - 0
thanks for the feedback buddy
Helpful - 0
how does leveitra works thou i heard its suppose to cure ed but all you get is one pill in the box
Helpful - 0
All 3 of the ED drugs are affective; I get the best results when I take a Cialis and a Viagra; My Urologist told me it would be OK; I recommend talking with your Dr about this before trying it;  It works great for me and I feel like the energizer bunny! When I just take one of the medicines, I may or still may not be able to have an erection; Everyone is different; What I don't like about the ED drugs, is the costs; I used to always be able to get many samples from my doctors, but now the drug reps are not leaving them; Good Luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community