Erectile Dysfunction Community

penis streching or kegel caused ed?

I use to perform jelqing excercises few months back and that gained me about an inch and hard erection then ever. Everything was great. But i left it for 5 months afterwards. My erection was hard and same in length. But a month ago i started doin them again this time i includded few streching excercises . I had done streching two times only and also performed some kegels. One day later my penis got soft and my libido was gone too. I dont know what happened . A few days later i got morning wood . And now aftr a month i am not able to masturbate without porn. My erection is 85% and is really soft when flaccid than before. I am peing lot less and my spontaneous sexual feelings are gone. I use to watch porn alot actually. But porn dosnt makke penis go soft in one day.  A month ago it was really soft when erect. Now i tgink i m recovered a bit. But my libido is gone and penis is not that hard as it use to be. And yes i m peeing yellow since the day i kegeled and streched. What should i do ? What is my problem . Should i quit masturbating? Or watching porn? I am getting hard erection to porn only. I am 23 yo . Please help me . Anyone suffering from same? Or penis streching injuries cured?
If you are having fine erections during masturbation and morning erections then the cause of erectile dysfunction seems psychological in nature. You should go for a clinical examination and blood test to check for testosterone level etc for diagnosis. You should avoid alcohol and smoking, take healthy food, do sensual exercise, counseling done by a psychologist. You can do some regular exercise in form of yoga, shed weight and have a proper sleep.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.