Aa
A
A
A
Close
Erectile Dysfunction Community
3.05k Members

positionning of testicles

I had been jelqing in the past but stopped when I experienced some pain in my testicles and near the base of my penis but now the problem is that whenever I jump or run or wear tight clothes and my left testicle is squeezed or pressed continuosly I feel a burning sensation and some very mild pain in my left testicle and also I want to know the correct positioning  of the testicles my left testicle feels heavier than the right one also when I let my balls hang or stand on one foot my left testicle hangs more down and feels more heavy as compared to the right, one more thing when my testicles are compact not relaxed my left testicle appears more protunding outwards than the right one, is there something wrong with my testicles!!!!
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374250139
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
Testicular pain can be due to injury, infection (Epididymitis or Orchitis) or inflammation, testicular torsion -- most common in young men between 10 and 20 years old, excessive bicycle riding, varicocele, hernia or kidney or ureteric stones. Considering your symptoms epididymitis or orchitis need to be ruled out. Get an evaluation done from a urologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.