Erectile Dysfunction Community

positionning of testicles

I had been jelqing in the past but stopped when I experienced some pain in my testicles and near the base of my penis but now the problem is that whenever I jump or run or wear tight clothes and my left testicle is squeezed or pressed continuosly I feel a burning sensation and some very mild pain in my left testicle and also I want to know the correct positioning  of the testicles my left testicle feels heavier than the right one also when I let my balls hang or stand on one foot my left testicle hangs more down and feels more heavy as compared to the right, one more thing when my testicles are compact not relaxed my left testicle appears more protunding outwards than the right one, is there something wrong with my testicles!!!!
Testicular pain can be due to injury, infection (Epididymitis or Orchitis) or inflammation, testicular torsion -- most common in young men between 10 and 20 years old, excessive bicycle riding, varicocele, hernia or kidney or ureteric stones. Considering your symptoms epididymitis or orchitis need to be ruled out. Get an evaluation done from a urologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.