stop the same old rhetoric

why is it any time a doctor gives advice on ED they always says the same thing. followed by go see your doctor again. i know they have to legally cover themselves but i dont think they realize how desperate we are to find an answer, and a cure. i know i have tried every remedy i've come across.  not one of them was successful. and all of that basic information was the first thing i  found when i started looking for a cure. i know what can cause it!  but what can cure it? what it the true cause? no one seems to have that answer. we dont need the same jargon repeated time and time again. we need hope. we need experimental treatments, new psychological approaches. some of use are desperate, depressed suicidal and on the verge of losing it. we have been stripped of the very essence of what it is to be a man. all we want is to be normal and live a normal life with out constant shame, embarrassment, fear and hate for our own bodies. i know that if i cant cure this soon, my wife will leave me for another man( she cant see us as intimate with me never being able to get it up). i will lose my son and the women i love over something i cant do anything about. it makes me hate myself with a burning fire i cant even put into words. i know im not the only guy here hiding the fact his whole life is on the verge of collapse over this issue. please someone (get on anonymously if your afraid of legal action) help us.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
sorry for the rant...
Helpful - 0
The causes for erectile dysfunction are many like diabetes, depression, autonomic nervous system problem, excessive alcohol ingestion or tobacco smoking etc. You may need to consult your doctor to see which amongst these causes are responsible for your problem. Once diagnosis is confirmed treatment can be planned.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0
i didnt mean to **** u off, u sent this same reply on my last question. either i pissed u off, or this is the same **** i was talking about in my rant. why dosnt some one look into my specific affliction! ive provided tons of info. do u need my vitals ? here ...Bp 138/92 heart rate86 beat/min resp. rate 16 breaths/min, O2 sat 98% i dont knoe my blood sugar, but you get the point... when i answer peoples questions and concerns on this site, i do research and answer honestly based of my findings. whether that is terrible news like "i think your dying" or good news like "quit worrying". this is the type of advice people need. they need hope or a kick in the pants to get imediate help. ive told people im worried they are having an MI and go get help. but i didnt blow smoke up thier butts. and cover my own. most people know that they need to go get help, but not all of us have the money to go, so this is our only medical outlet, or our problems are so embarrassing that we would rather take them to the grave than share them with someone person to person. if you cant wrap your mind around that head space then you cant help those of us who truly need need this site for help...for salvation
Helpful - 0
my bad on the spelling and grammar...
Helpful - 0
so i was right....my wife left me cuz of our sex life...im fighting to keep my house and my son all because of my penis. ....thanks for the generic help....
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community