testosterone/ ED

I am a 29 year old male. 2 years ago (27yrs old) i got blood work done and my testosterone level was 330. I knew it was low because of erectile dysfunction and at the same time frame i was in powerlifting and took high calorie meals  prohormones. Prohormones lowered my testosterone levels and shoot my cholesterol level to 225. Erection quality has been poor.

Since may of 2009 i never touched anything as far as prohormones (never do it again) Since then  I've been taking a multivitamin/B complex/vitamin c and l arginine. Working out in gym 3 times a week with cardio on weekends. My question is at my age can get my testosterone levels back again at a normal level 600 or 700. I know the only way to find out is with a blood test. Just want to know is it the end of the road for me?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If you're not overdoing things in your workout, and you've got a balanced diet, you're on a good path- get your testosterone levels checked, and track the changes over time- hopefully you see a steady trend of increasing numbers- if you need to take a testosterone supplement, it's no big deal, and it shouldn't have to be forever. Regardless, get it checked and treated ASAP! You want good testosterone levels, especially if you're powerlifting- hormones usually do more than one job in the body, and you're putting some strain on yours.

Go to the doc ASAP.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for response benthic_man. Question for you. I have abstained for three and half weeks and taking my vit/B Complex/ just currently bought zinc. I have noticed that my scrotum is some what fuller and hangs low/ Lower than before. Is this a good sign that my testosterone levels are trying to get better?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Erectile Dysfunction Community