Esophageal Cancer Community
77 Members

Please help can’t stop worrying!!

I am a 26 year old female usually don’t have many problems about 3 weeks ago I noticed this feeling like something is stuck in my throat so I took a look and my right tonsil looks huge and the other one looks completely normal, my throat does not hurt at all it just feels uncomfortable to swallow because the feeling of something being stuck there. The doctor gave me antibiotics to rule out step and days have passed and I feel exactly the same. concerned of tonsil cancer. I went to a walk in clinic and he said he thinks it could be mono but I do not feel sick at all.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize