Aa
A
A
A
Close
Exercise & Fitness Community
5.93k Members

Blurred Vision, Shaking, Then a Headache After Exercise

Hi, I am 31, in good condition and I exercise regularily.

Every once in a while I will exercise and after I am done I will shake (mostly my hands), then about an hour or two after I will have blurred vision (i cannot read, watch tv etc...) and then I will have a severe headache for a day or two.

At first I thought that it was because I wasn't eating or drinking enough water before, but I have tried everything and I cannot figure out the pattern. The only thing that I know is that it happens when I exercise too much. The problem is that I never know when that point is.

Can someone please help?????

Thanks in advance.
22 Responses
164559 tn?1233711618
You need to see a doctor, those are serious symptoms.
I did and she told me to drink more water througout the day and I did that and it didn't help. This is why I am posting here....
164559 tn?1233711618
I think you need a stress test.

Also she should check your sugar levels.

Good luck, I hope you get bettter.
DID YOU TRY LOOKING AT YOUR MEAL PLAN?IVE WENT THROUGH IT TOO A LITTLE.IVE FOUND THAT FOOD SOMETIMES,OR A CERTAIN FOOD CAUSES THIS.I LIFT WEIGHTS AND EATING IS A MAJOR FOCUS FOR LIFTING.JUST A SUGGESTION HERE BUT TRY ALMONDS OR GETTING ENOUGH ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS.HOPE YOU FIND OUT WHAT IT IS THAT IS WRONG.
Find a new doctor and get a second opinion.

If they give you the same answer get them to explain exactly how not enough water can cause your symptoms.
I am not aboslutely sure yet if this is the answer, but it sounds like exactly what I have...

http://www.migraine-aura.org/content/e27891/index_en.html
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.