Exercise & Fitness Community

Bodyweight exercise routine?

(I am probably posting in the wrong Topic. Hard to choose anyways)

I am thinking of trying to workout with only bodyweight exercises.

However, What is the difference between the routine training for strength, for endurance, and for muscle mass?

All I want to do is increase strength.

(While I am posting here, what are some good body weight exercises on the lower bodies?
All I find is more upper body exercises like push up, sit up, pull up, chin up, etc.)
Hi, the exercise is good for your body are running, sqating, cycling or using a stepper at the gym. Always use stairs in place of left. If you want to put on weight and build muscle mass then heavyweight and low repetitions is good. If you want to build up your stamina and endurance while doing aerobics of any kind then more repetitions and light exercises are good. All the exercises are nearly equally good like running, jogging, skipping, jumping or swimming. All the best. If you want to build muscle strength without getting massive size then you have two strengthen your muscles during some weight training. Remember to use lightweight and more repetitions rather than heavyweight and fewer repetitions. This will give more stamina and power to your muscles without enlarging them in size. Regards.