Exercise & Fitness Community

Burning of esophagus when I Excercise. 2

I have had a problem with heart burn lately. And trouble breathing while I sleep. Also when I run or do any physical activity where my breathing gets heavy. My chest and Esophagus burn and I get this wierd short ness of breath where it feels like my heart is missing a beet, once ever like couple mins. when im trying to recover. I'ts to the point that I can't push threw it working out and I have to stop after about 10 min,. I have had chest E-Rays done and doppler and they both came back normal so I'm guessing it's not a heart issue. Plus it takes alot longer to recover. where two years ago it wasnt such a problem to excersize. Is this a normal sign of being out of shape that I can get threw or does this sound like a breathing problem or allergies which I have never had before? or something I haven't thought of  It's very frustrating after being in great shape and being able to run 4 miles just 2 years ago.  
Please post I'f you have any information Thanks.
have you been tested for Exercise induced asthma??  try that out.  
also... try not to eat before exercising if it is heartburn or chew some tums before you work out.
I have the same problem.  Let me know if you have gotten to any results.  When I have the burning in my esophagus, I have actually pushed through these hard spells.  When I push through them, it seems to damage my esophagus.   I always have a week before it heals.   I think I am creating some serious scar tissue.