Can I sleep after a workout?

I have 5 kids and I have a hard time finding a time that I can work out, a perfect time for me would be at night when the kids are in bed. Can i work out for an hour and then go to bed for the night? Is it bad to go to sleep after a workout? Help me please....
Hi.

As long as you do stretching exercise before and cool down exercises after, I do not foresee any contraindication to working out at night.

Some people, however, have trouble sleeping after a workout (most likely because of being unable to cool down) but if you are not like these people, then go ahead with your workout.

Hope this helps.
I do this ie running at 8.30 or 9pm, for exactly the same reasons as you. I do find it hard to sleep afterwards sometimes. I only do this 3 -4 times a week so catch earlier nights the off nights.

Good luck.