Exercise & Fitness Community

HELP I need to lose 70 lbs

Ok so I gained 70 lbs from my pregnancy!! I need to lose it and i woul love to lose it quickly!! Does anyone have a workout that would be good for me? I am 21 years old and I need to lose 70 lbs!! (I know a lot of weight to lose!!! WOW< I know i can do it i just want some suggestions, THANKS!!!
Jogging if you can the best way to dump the weight. Cycling also any cardio work. Gooood luck.
YEA THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING!! gREAT I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!
I am there with you I need to lose around 40 which still wont put me in the weight catagory that I need to be in but at least closer.  I know that cardio and cutting calories will help alot.  They say walking is a really great way to get that started. Try starting with small goals of like 10 pounds you do not want to lose it to quickly because they say it comes back even more when you do. Good Luck!!  Just remember how great your going to feel when you hit a goal
Breastfeeding can help a lot to lose birth weight. Daily walking jogging or running can help. Eat right and tay ative and it will disappear. 70lbs is a common amount women gain in pregnancy.
wow 70lbs os common??!! Well tha maked me feel a little better but my best friend was pergant too with me (wasnt planned that way) and she lost her weight right away no exersice needed, she thinks she needs it though so she is working out with me!! Today i did a power walk/ jog / workout for almost 2 hours so i feel great about that!!