HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DISFIGURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so idk what to type in for google to find this out but my left upper thigh is bigger on the outside than right thigh and my right hip is smaller and rounder than my left one so how do i  even this out? what muscles do i exercize? or should i just go to a trainer..but i dont want to go to a trainer because i cant afford one...so what do i do and i dont want to stay like this becuase i just bought this awesome form fitting dress and i thought it looked great in the store and then i came home and tried it on and noticed how mishappen my body is
This could be caused by a little scoliosis.  Are your legs slightly different lengths?  If so, perhaps a lift in one shoe will smooth out your curves.  Good luck.  
How much of a difference are you talking about?