Exercise & Fitness Community

HGH

I was diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency and I've been taking GH injections daily. I started the therapy 3 weeks ago.

does anyone know how long it will take for me to start the feel the difference and the GH working?

Hi Alex,
How are you feeling?
How old are you?
You told you have being diagnosed as having Growth hormone deficiency. What symptoms you were having?
Why was growth hormone deficiency suspected?
I need to know the dose of growth hormone you are on.
It depends on symptoms what you had to know the response of growth hormone.
Keep me informed.
Bye.
i'm 33 years old

for the last 8 years I've had muscle loss,fatigue,  weight gain in chest and stomach, weight loss in arms, neck, legs, groin,

i was initially tested for cushings syndrome after an elevated acth and  cortisol. During the cushing testings they tested GH and it was low. I took a GH stim test and failed the stim test. Cushings was ruled out after further testing.MRI of pituatary was clean.

i'm on 0.2 of genotropin.
How are you feeling generally?
Do you feel any of your symptoms has reversed after starting Human growth hormone (HGH)?
I think it will take time for effects to show with this dose of 0.2.
I think you need to consult back your endocrinologist, and consider about increasing the dose of HGH.
Usually it is started at the dose of 1 unit before going to bedtime.
Keep me informed.
Bye.
Im taking the same dose. Sounds about right to start. I started one week and one day ago. I heard 3-6 months to feel the difference.