Exercise & Fitness Community

Herbal Cleanse

I am looking to try an herbal cleanse or some sort of long term cleanse; that will help me trim down while still eating real food. Any suggestions? I  training for a half marathon
Hi Elisa95, I have done The Wild Rose Herbal Detox cleanse several times in my life.  It's a lot of  brown rice, almonds and tons of veggies and lean protein.  It was great to get myself back on track and curb all my sugar and carb cravings.  You take a few supplements to aid digestion etc... and drink lot's of water and herbal tea. I even drank coffee with soy milk.  It's 2 weeks, and if this is your first cleanse you will find that you have a bad taste in your mouth and some of my friends found they sweat a lot, but all this is good!  I found my kit in our local health food store.  This also helps with candida, weight loss, etc.  The first four days are the worst, then it's not so bad. They also have a cook book with some of the kits. Good Luck.