Exercise & Fitness Community

Horrid leg pain

I play tennis for my school, but the seasons got all switched around. Tennis just started up again, and it's been about 18 months since I played. However, with the strenuous running and leg workouts that we have to do, I've noticed a severe pain in both my legs (the calf area). My coach says it's just the muscle growing, but it feels like the actual bone is what hurts. For example: when rubbing lotion on my legs, it hurts really bad to even touch let alone press down on the bone (located at the inward-bottom of my legs).

What is happening? Is it a severe case of rachet action or am I being dramatic or what?

Please help!