Exercise & Fitness Community

How long does it take for a UCL (elbow) injury to heal?

Hi! So I am sustaining a UCL injury from javelin throwing. Its not a tear and its nowhere near as severe as a tear, it just hurts while throwing and rarely throughout the day, however its still bothering me. I have been putting ice on it and I have stopped throwing for now. As a 14 year-old male, how much time will this take to heal?
Different people heal differently and injuries differ as well even when they seem similar.  So who can say?  Your great advantage is your youth -- when you get to your late 30's they heal increasingly slowly.