Exercise & Fitness Community

How many times per week should you exercise?

I was physically active in high school, and my first two years of college, I spent two hours at the gym, six days per week.

I'm in my fifth year of college, and I'm trying to get back into a routine.  I feel too sore to move the day after my workouts (taking aerobic classes), so I've only been going twice per week.  Is this enough for now, or should I go more often, lest I get stuck in a perpetually sore rut?

Thanks all!
Hello!

Whenever you start exercising and fighting to come into shape then it is good to start with mild exercises regularly.

The physical exercises should become part of your routine so that your pain and tiredness will slowly go away and you can control your workouts.

I would suggest 30 minutes of cardio regularly like jogging, running, walking etc.

Take care!