Exercise & Fitness Community

I NEED HELP

I'm a fat nerd who spends most of my time indoors and i need help. How do i begin to get to a healthy weight range and how do i maintain it. What should i eat? what shouldn't i eat? helpppppppp.
btw im 178CM tall and im 75KG
The best foods to eat are fresh vegetables and steamed fish.
Drink green tea and lots of water. Support is important. Tops taking off pounds sensibly is a good support group. I think you can participate on line. Then pick a sport. Swim, bike or walk. Or team sports. Basketball, tennis or join a gym and lift weights and go to aerobics class.
  You should get a check- up with your Dr first. Have your thyroid checked too. Good luck. Keep posting!  Maxy
first: never give up on yourself, because you will lose your Motivaton for you're weight loss.

Second: try to eat everyday a little less that the day before…when you keep going, you will never eat so much as before.

Third: i think you do have a smartphone
if your usually sitting down then try switching your computer chair to a yogi ball. yoga balls enhance your stabilizing muscles and core without you even realizing it, so you will burn more cals that if you were just sitting in a chair all day. another thing is switching out all caffinated drinks for water. lets say you drink 5 caffinated things a day, then one day do 4 and then maybe the next week switch it to 3 and the next day 2 and maybe after a month ylu'll be strictly on water! rather than eating snacks eat fruits and vegetables
eat every thing but with a limit and exercise