Import/Sync data from ZEO Sleep Manager

i just received my ZEO Sleep Manager yesterday and got the first sleep data during the night.

The data is automatically synced with the ZEO-site.

But instead i would rather use MedHelp.org.

How can i sync the ZEO automatically with MedHelp.org?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

I am not really sure how this could be done. You could try dropping in a mail to one of the MedHelp moderators and see if they could help you with the issue.

Take care!
Meanwhile i stopped using the ZEO because it is too tedious to enter all the sleep intervals manually.

And there are a lot of them because i am adaption to polyphasic sleeping.

Furthermore i do advice people around me to not buy the device because for the purpose of polyphasic sleeping it's useless without transfering the data easily to other applications.

You are reading content posted in the Exercise & Fitness Community