Irregular bowel movements from prolonged time

For months now i have had this issue of needing to take a poo only a few minutes after i take my first. In the morning when i go to the toilet, the feces are regular but only a few minutes after, i need to go again. and this time the feces are gassy and loose. this has been happening consistently for months now, i need to take 2 or sometimes 3 poos in a row and its annoying. if i dont take that 2nd or 3rd poo, then it really troubles me while running, the pressure builds. Could it be intestinal worms or something? please help
PS. the second or third bowel movement is explosive and theres a lot of urgency. both these things are not present in the first movement
How about seeing your colorectal doctor!!

You are reading content posted in the Exercise & Fitness Community