It's that time of year again--- New Years!
Happy New Year!  This is the time of year that my gym FILLS to the brim with the new years resolution folks!  I'm a little miffed at myself.  I had been doing very well and had lost some weight and was regular at the gym up until the week before Christmas and then . . . BOOOOOOO.  Eating like a maniac and not working out much at all.  The temps plummeted so my walking came to an end as well.  I did walk one night when it was 12 degrees last week and it took me hours to thaw.  ha ha.

So, anyone out there for revamping their health plan for the new year?  What are your goals and plans??
I went walking last night, Mom.  About 5 degrees.  Got on my thermals and was fine.  Had a nice chat with some deer.  Probably try again tonight, as I can't go to the gym because of still another injury in my elbow.  If I had the guts, my New Years plan would be to get surgery on all the areas that are broken, but I don't have the guts!  But most important, Mom, eating a lot once has no effect on weight.  It's what you do on a regular basis that alters metabolism and causes the lasting changes.  Happy New Year!