Lump above my ankle

Suggestions please - I have a lump / bump on either life of my legs above my ankles. I speed skate - the boots are tight and hard. When I don’t skate it is fine - when I do the pressure is sore on the lumps. I haven’t skated for 2 weeks and the bumps are still there. It looks like I have 2 ankle bones. Thanks so much!
10 hrs
Have you seen a doctor?  I mean, we're not professionals, but if you have growths like this you need to find out what they are and how to stop doing whatever you've been doing to cause them if it is being caused by some activity.  If it's being caused by your skating boots, then you need to get new boots or stop skating for awhile, for starters, so you can heal, but first you have to get a diagnosis.